Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jackpot!

I think I found something for Baby Billy to wear home from the hospital! I'm not sure why, but it's such a special thing for me. Maybe because my mom kept the dress I wore home from the hospital. I thought that was so cool when I was little. Here's what I found for Baby Billy. So tough! It's from Mad Sky Kids. A favorite of mine for Riley Jane as well.
Check out Riley Jane almost two years ago in her 'going home' outfit! I found it at Jacadi. I wanted to get something there for Baby Billy too, but...well...how do I say this?? Let's just say Jacadi doesn't put monster trucks or camo on their clothing. Maybe it's a French thing.

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute! I love it!! Very manly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE Becky! Can't wait to meet the little guy and I'm SO excited to celebrate your girl this weekend with the family! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete