Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Books and More Books!!!

What fun! Everyones know how much I love children's books so it was very fitting for Petie to throw her favorite great neice-in-law (is there such a thing?) a BOOK SHOWER!!!! I was delighted and amazed by all the wonderful books we received for Riley. It was so very special! Everyone brought books they loved reading to their own children or books they picked out especially for little Riley. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends of our family. Once again, I feel so blessed to have loved ones who are just as excited about Riley's arrival as I am. Check out the pics below- I am huge... 16 days until her due date. Wardrobe courtesy of Aunt Betsy.

Whitney! What in the world are you saying?? You look totally shocked! Maybe it was something I said!!!









2 comments:

  1. You and Whit are 2 of the most beautiful ladies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    It was a fun time with you and fun friends and family. I have to agree with Emily - you and Whitney are beautiful!! (Inside and out!) I can't wait to meet Miss Riley Jane!

    ReplyDelete