Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thanksgiving

Per tradition we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom and her sisters. They trade off every year. Shiner, San Antonio, Houston and so on... And since it's a special occasion and my mom's maiden name is Jones, we always use Jones China (paper plates.) We've done it this way for as long as I can remember. I skipped a year once and literally cried. Let's not let that happen again.

This is my mom. She is crazy. She really knows how to bring out the wild side in my kids. (That's what we like about her.)

Here she is training William to work at the McDonald's drive-thru. Hey- it's an honest day's work.

Riley Jane and my first neice, Becca.

Here you see Tyson as well. If Riley Jane and Tyson weren't cousins they'd be BFFs. Here they are 8,4,3,1 ?? Jamie, am I right?

Oh boy. Here are the other two Jones girls. Aunt Boo (Brenda to normal people) and Aunt Barbie (Barbara to most.)

My sis feeding my kid.

There is something very special about my William. He has the same birthday as my dad, Oct .17. We named William after Billy, his dad and grandfather. So that makes him the 4th! A very special connection to both grandfathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment