Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home Decor Sale

I put these items on craiglist today. I think it's time for a switch-a-roo. I love them all I'm just ready for something new! Ok that sounded like a poem. That was for you Mom. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our crazy temporary rent house. Yes that's a deer head in the background and our dining room table in pieces. This also happens to be the room where Ibbie sleeps. Trains are awesome. Leave a comment if you're interested in anything :)

A pair of beige and cream damask panels - $25.

King size chocolate brown and red damask reversible duvet cover and 2 matching king size reversible shams - $40 for the set. I know, it's sideways. I have in on a queen.

A pair of chocolate brown panels -$25. Yes those are blackout panels falling down behind them probably from Riley Jane literally hanging on them.

Pair of lamps - $35 each. The shades are from Potterybarn. I can sell the lamps and shades separately or together.

Floor lamp $20

Full size reversible princess comforter - $25. It's brand new. I used it in Riley's room for 2 months before we switched the rooms around (ah TRAIN!!!). She never even slept under it since she's still in her crib.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I want it all!!! I wish we were there with our own home and I'd totally take those curtains and lamps for sure...bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want the king size bedding.
    I def would love to have the cream curtains. Are they still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the king size bedding still for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please email me if the king bedding is still avalible!

    Thanks!
    Jordan @ Living in Leopard...

    livinginleopard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete