Monday, October 5, 2009


Hi everyone! No baby yet. No sleep either. Oh yeah and no more complaining. My sister sent me this link yesterday and I LOVE IT! It's called Preschool Express. It's exactly what I've been looking for. I'm reading Einstein Never Used Flashcards and feel like this website gives you some easy and fun things to do with your Toddler/Preschooler. I love the 'October Toddler Calendar.' I'm also an elementary teacher so thematic units are fun for me. I may also get that from my mom who is the thematic unit (fanatic) expert. She's so creative and comes up with things to do that kids actually like. Fancy that. Maybe it's her experience. I think she's just naturally good at it. It seems like everything she gives Riley Jane is an immediate and long-term favorite. We love our Mimi. Anyway, back to the website. The Music and Rhyme link is also a favorite of mine. Riley likes the games on the Game Station. Ok well, you're on your own from here. Thanks Jamie! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment