Friday, September 11, 2009

4

We had another good doctor's appointment this week. Baby Billy's heartbeat was bustin' the speakers out of the heartbeat monitor as always. I did unintentionally lose three pounds, to which my response was, "I'll fix that." I figure this will be the last long-term opportunity to over eat guilt-free for like....ever. I return for one more 2 week appointment and then my 1 week visits begin!! I'm still working on Billy4's 'W' for his room. It's a big one! Not sure how I will cover it yet, fabric, paint, paper, combination of these?? I'm getting worn out again very easily although the temperatures have dropped several degrees (for which I am eternally grateful.) It's just so hard to slow down. There are so many fun things going on right now. Dr. Gunby said there's a good chance this baby will be a little early since Riley Jane was 8 days early. So, you COULD say I only have 5 weeks left and... that actually rounds down to 1 month. YES! I'm finally down to 1 of something. I've also started to drop the "Baby" and the "Billy" when talking about him. Like, sometimes I'll say, 4 is going crazy in there! or 4's room is almost done! Halarious. Think of all the crazies in this world that want a unique name for their child... Well, how about a number? We're so hip.

4 comments:

  1. So thankful you are getting near the end! I know you are more than ready to meet "4"! Too funny. Have you decided on Billy or Will, or will you wait until you see him to decide?? Looking forward to seeing his sweet face soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "4" too...who loses 3 pds in pregnancy???? Jealous much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I sent my comment I thought of another name for "4". You could call him Quad. We have kids at school who are the third and they are tre or trey. Why not Quad??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's something else - losing 3 pounds this close to the end!! I'm with you - start eating!! I'm excited to meet Littlest Billy, baby Billy, Will, Billy4, or whatever in the world you decide to call him!!

    ReplyDelete