Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you diapers.com

Ok I know everyone has heard of www.diapers.com, but who's tried it? I checked online and they've got great prices and free shipping over $49. How hard would it be to spend $49 on diapers and babywash? They have everything from California Baby soap to Lansinol cream (can I get an amen for that stuff?). Even sippy cups!! I'm not sure why, but it is such a pain to make a trip to the store for these types of items that are so necessary. It seems like everyday I'm going to the store for diapers or after bite or sippy cups or milk or something important we've run out of it. Braums will no longer sell me milk at the drive-thru. :( Real tears fell that day. It was too good to be true. And why did the milk man stop coming around? That was genius. Thank you diapers.com for making my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment