Saturday, January 15, 2011

Monster Truck Birthday

Let's begin again...

Dear William/Ibbie/Dub/"W"/4,

I love you with all of my heart. When you smile at me, my heart breaks into a million kabillion pieces. I am sorry it has taken me 3 months to post your 1ST BIRTHDAY!! I promise that I have been feeling very guilty about it. I have two very good excuses 1) My computer crashed. 2) We've had our share of celebrating this season.

Speaking of celebrating, my tank was running low there for a while. With three birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas I stretched myself too thin. I just realized that birthdays and national holidays don't usually change so I'm in for a whirlwind of a fall and winter for the rest of my life. But, I have a plan (as usual.) More preparation and planning = not wrapping presents at midnight on Christmas Eve.

So let's start at William's MONSTER TRUCK BIRTHDAY PARTY. That's right- he's 1. Billy and I decided that he doesn't look much different than he did at 6 weeks old...just bigger.

Taking a break from cake-making.

Riley Jane made the cake.

William helped as usual (aka: dumpster diving.)

There's no time for baths!!

There's especially not time for two baths.

Absoultely awful of me but had to include Sarah Toledo Williams.

1 comment:

  1. I am still in awe of this fabulous cake. I am looking at a similar Thomas cake- not sure if I can do it...or if we're going with trains...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete