Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cute distractions

I am exhausted. We just returned from a fun-filled trip to BMamama's house. There are suitcases to unpack, dinner dishes to be cleaned and (my favorite) 5 SUPER-LOADS of laundry to be folded an put away. I asked Billy if it was my fault that our house is a tornado and he said I need a system. Hmmm... maybe I'll do that after the dishes. Part (most) of my problem is that I can't say "no." I can't even say "in a minute!" Playing restaurant with Doodles and rolling around on the floor with William is just more fun than picking up and cleaning. Have I always been this easily distacted?!?! Ha ha! I know what you're thinking...yes.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're amazing for realizing the season you're in and soaking up all the fun you can while your precious babies are still little. They grow SO fast! A system is always good! It never hurts to teach them to the pick up game before you're on to the next adventure. Its a good compromise no? I think so any way!

    ReplyDelete