Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The 3 Ls

When we were staying at our house in Arlington last week we got together with the
"3 Ls" (Lisa, Laura and Lindsey.) I met them in 2008 when Riley Jane was 5 months old and we became fast friends. They reached out to me and included me in their breakfast group. I've missed them so much this past year. What started as a group of 4 kids has turned into 8 and 1 on the way! Not sure how Jackson escaped my camera, but I'll get him next time... Check out this post of our playgroup in 2008... prepare yourself for the archived pics of Doodles.





\

That Chloe (RJ's BFF) is something else. She can run faster than any kid I've ever seen.



1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! So fun to reconnect with friends. Will is getting so big! He'll be all over the place soon. Congrats to RJ on being potty trained - YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete