Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shiner Baby Shower

Another Baby Shower!! I know- Riley has been very busy. This shower is in Shiner at the Fellowship Hall at church. We received tons of wonderful gifts and had a great time seeing so many close friends.


These are some of the outfits we happily received. We are loving all these beautiful things! Like mother, like daughter.



Two people that I hold very close to my heart, Toni and Jamie. They hosted this wonderful shower. It couldn't have been any better. Also, the cake was not only pretty but delish! My favorite- confetti cake!


Gaylie (Grandmama) made the road trip down to Shiner. We are loving all this girl time together. Just to think- another girl on the way!!







I was so happy to see so many friends (many I consider family.) Here I am with Laura and Ashley.

Becca here, Riley Jane's biggest fan. She calls almost everyday to check on her. She's got big plans for her baby cousin.




1 comment:

  1. Becky, I loved being a part of this weekend with you and your family! This shower was a great one - many nice things were given to you for Riley Jane! Lots of fun people were there-

    ReplyDelete